Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AWP-WOMENS-CAUCUS Home

AWP-WOMENS-CAUCUS  April 2016

AWP-WOMENS-CAUCUS April 2016

QUESTION >>>>Re: INTRODUCTIONS!

Cynthia Schwartzberg Edlow <[log in to unmask]>

Association of Writers & Writing Programs - Womens Caucus <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Apr 2016 09:56:07 -0700

text/plain

Hello Amy,

I've been extremely busy the past few days, and received this message,below. Apparently, I was supposed to apply some code to someplace and did not do so, although I believe I registered properly. Will you please see if I'm registered properly, and if not, what steps do I take to begin the process again?

Sorry about this, but it went crazy-nuts over here with poetry demands.
Thank you so much.

Best, Cynthia

"  Your command:

         SUBSCRIBE AWP-WOMENS-CAUCUS Cynthia Schwartzberg Edlow

has remained unconfirmed for more than 48h and is being cancelled. If you
want it executed,  but you were unable to send  the confirmation in time,
then just  re-issue the command to  get a new confirmation  code. The one
you were sent before can no longer be used. "

/////////