]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

AWP-WOMENS-CAUCUS Home

AWP-WOMENS-CAUCUS  February 2018

AWP-WOMENS-CAUCUS February 2018

Re: Bettering American Poetry (Vol 2) - Classroom Adoption / Review?

"Toriseva, JoNelle R." <[log in to unmask]>

Association of Writers & Writing Programs - Womens Caucus <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 3 Feb 2018 12:29:35 -0500

text/plain

Dear Amy,

I'd love to get a copy of the .pdf to possibly adopt/review.

Best,

J.R.

JoNelle Toriseva

Assistant Professor of English

Director of English & Communication Arts

SUNY-GCC

B255, Humanities

One College Road

Batavia, NY 14020